- Hacking my caffeine consumption schedule
- Various sleep-cycle hacks like f.lux, melatonin and getting sunlight in the morning
- Other behavioral changes like using a standing desk and minimizing sugar intake
- Several books on being more effective, career-wise: Checklist Manifesto, Made to Stick, etc.
- Memory and learning techniques: spaced repetition, dual N-back.
This suggests that rationally, I should be expending a huge amount of effort trying to learn about more of these behavioral changes. And yet my current expenditure of effort is zero—I've learnt about all of the above serendipitously.
How can I fix this?