|Three things I'd buy
||[Nov. 27th, 2005|02:55 am]
Camping out overnight in front of CircuitCity for the Toshiba s1193
deal and not getting it, my serotonin levels
took a nosedive. JSat
ended up buying World of Warcraft even though he'd told me the previous day that buying it would "ruin his life". I bought a whole bunch of shit at BestBuy. Then we began discussing what we'd buy if we had enough money not to have to have to waste time looking for deals. Here's my list:
* A home theater (not a cheap home-theater-in-a-box gadget, but an actual home theater with a dedicated room).
* All of the Rosetta Stone titles.
* A Mercedes, which I would then proceed to wreck in public.
What are three things you'd buy if you were a millionaire?
Three things I would buy:
1. A dedicated music listening room. classy, integrated audio through-out my home (with a 'control panel' in each room) + a dedicated listening room, that is. B&O types.
3. I desire nothing more O:)
I'd go for a house, a retirement plan, and unlimited travel&accomodations with no need to worry about reimbursements, ever. Yes, I'm boring. :)
Three apartments; one in London, one in San Francisco and one in Monaco.
you did not specify the currency in which i would be a millionaire -- clearly there is a difference between yen/lire vs rupees vs dollars -- several orders of magnitude here!
Way to be anal dude. Just imagine you had an obscene amount of money.
a phd from the university of phoenix or whoever it is that sells it!
(i)The most humanoid android of the time ( I guess it'll have to be Asimo for now- and since Suraj has already staked claim, I guess we'll contest and bid it out!:D)
(ii)A trip to space, at the very least ( this seems to be the trend with millionaires now, unfortunately) or my own spaceship ( I'll hire scientists and include myself in an Infinite Improbability Drive project for it!:D)
(iii)Buy bin Laden and get him to bomb AU
I guess I'll have to be a billionaire, at the very least though!:(