|What an improbable series of events!
||[Jan. 18th, 2007|12:18 am]
1. Recordsetting cold weather in Texas. My car is covered in an inch of ice all over. I'd never have dreamt this was possible.
2. Being crazy, I'm hacking away at the ice with an icepick at around midnight.
3. My phone is in my pantspocket, and I didn't realize this. All the physical activity led to some buttons getting pushed on my phone.
4. These random buttonpushes managed to dial someone on my phonebook! This step by itself is quite improbable, considering that you have to push a specific button to unlock the phone first.
5. I recently got a new phone and phone number. So the person who got called didn't know who the caller was, and got a voicemail with nothing but weird noises in the middle of the night :-)
She called me anyway to see who the hell it was, otherwise I would have been blissfully unaware that any of this ever happened!